2014/01/25

Playful Kiss + Happiness


Just want to write something...
To be honest I had this wish so many times but I was so lasy and had no words to explain my feelings!..
And I still can't.


I had seen my the second dorama 'Playful Kiss'. I was hardly amazed when read that last episodes was presented on youtube channel and not on national TV like at first. I really loved end of series and I still can't understand why it didn't recieved popularity.






And with finding this pics I had known that this dorama has the second season! 
I know what I'll do on my holidays!*-* 
My mood dartingly comes high!! 
And... Don't know what to say... Oh... I was so broken when it was ended... I liked characters so much that I was extrimely hoping for the second part of series and that it is!!! 
Have nice days!

.: THE END :.

No comments:

Post a Comment