2013/11/05

A little bit of private thoughts of private live

It's 1 a.m. now and my head is full of stupid thoughts. 
For example: I miss that time when me and my GF lived apart and were not so close to each other. I was free to my hobbies but with time Uru took all of me and hobby-time died. That's pitty 'cause I don't want to be "old" in head and think and talk only about prices, illnesses, work and all domestic things. I want to talk about music, about our life, about happiness with her. I want her to understand me, my position, my hobbies and respect it. I don't speak about support of it, i just want her respect. 
But I haven't this. And with it I became uninteresting person without friends, free words of thoughts. I became too close in my mood. However, I want other life. 
I'll try to change it. 
I'll start with my outfits, I'll start classes, I'll help Uru get friends and make her more social. But it's will be difficult 'cause I have some 'level' of social phobia. 
Did you noticed that I didn't use any pixel-kaomoji even in a second post? Think I'll use only gals and dividers, but... I'll think about it. 
I planed restless night, so I want to deal with all photos in my camera and Instagram, so I want to post all photos in next post. 

See you 












.: THE END :.

No comments:

Post a Comment