2016/06/05

[ Long time no see + Mental and physical health ]



Hello everyone! 
I noticed that every year i'm forgetting about blogspot for the spring season. But it's not totally forgotten. I always thinking about writing something but i have nothing to.
Even if i wrote last and this post with emojis i had a strong feeling of emptiness.
I started to visit a Psycho because of the addiction to desapear, emptiness and a tough feeling of suicide. So i have a diagnosis as Depression on the background of autopsychical depersonalisation of the 2 and 3 types. I guess it'll sound like this in english.

Now i have a dream to quit the University. To study at classes of IT and Web Design and find a job at this sphere.
Also because of my health. With my job now i have a herniated disk. Feel like a walking dead now.
Too frustrating.


One gratefull thing is i like my photos i mad last time. 

Blooming Sakura 
 

The sport style dress i bought 
  


The others i will post a little later i guess.

.: T H E  E N D :.


No comments:

Post a Comment