2016/08/23

「 NEW PLAN 」

I've noticed that i start being here closer to autumn every year. But be sure i thinking about it every time but both have no time and having a little bit nothing happening in my life. But about this you can check out in my new post that i'll make may be today's evening or tomorrow. 
I have a little tradition of making a plan for a year. Little things that i need to do in this time. But since my life is a little piece of ... you know... and routine i didn't do it in a NY. And it will be a little plan with huge ambitions. So i do it now with a period till the next Aug.

End with my current job
Do min 10-20 projects of Web-Programming
Start classes of Game Design
Draw much more to level up my skills
Start with a new company in this scope
Level up my English language knowledges
Enter the University of Languages with Japanese (may be)

I was so inspired when opened official site of Blizzard, watching 'New Game' and 'Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo', looking through the instagram of thebentofox, tarre_nekomatahime, chouchama, and rightmew. I'm very gratefull to all of them as they doing what they want so I really desided to escape from my routine-cage world and start my life with a clean slate.
Thank you guys from Blizzard! Thank you girls!
.: T H E  E N D :.

No comments:

Post a Comment